Terms & Conditions
1. All job times are assessed on an area/time scale as accurately as possible, and are for guidance purposes only. A minimum charge of 2 hours per visit will apply to all commercial cleaning at the appropriate quoted rate, with half hour charging rates being applied thereafter. All pre-agreed set price jobs and builders cleans are excluded. Vitakleen use a flat rate pricing system and do not add any surcharges for weekend work. Carpet and fabric (upholstery) cleaning minimum order value of £29.00. The cancellation of pre-booked jobs require a minimum of 24 hours notice. Failure to comply may result in a surcharge of £29.00 to cover for lost work. All commercial cleaning include all relevant equipment and supplies, with the exception of consumables. Pedal & Swing Bin Liners which are charged at 5p each. A "clean desk policy" must be in place on all desk areas to be cleaned.
2. All carpet and fabric cleaning does not include in the cleaning price the moving of heavy items. We offer a furniture room clearance service with size and weight taken into consideration for an additional cost, with the exception of such items as pianos and grandfather clocks. The client bears the sole responsibility with all items classed as breakable, but will be moved as carefully as possible on their approval. Certain items of furniture may have to be raised on blocks or placed on foil sheets to prevent dye bleed and is the client’s responsibility for their removal when the carpet is deemed dry. Wet extraction air circulation dryers can be used for an additional cost. Our carpet cleaning price guide reflects on all rooms that require cleaning are in a pre-emptied and pre-vacuumed state. Any items remaining will be on the clients own approval.
3. Commercial work: Direct payment or cheque within 28 days of invoice date. Please make all cheques payable to: Vitakleen Services. All on-going (Contract Free) cleaning requires a minimum cancellation period of one full calendar month.
4. Vitakleen except the responsibilities as key holders and all keys will be signed for by a member of staff on handover and again by the client or nominated representative on key return.
5. Travel costs to jobs will be added to the final invoice at 50p per mile if outside of our local working radius.
6. Data sheets available in conjunction with COSHH Regulations on request.
7. Risk assessments performed and method statements provided.
All prices quoted on this website exclude VAT at the current rate.